Friday, September 21, 2007

Life Since Mt. Unpleasant

Well, Sunday we will be conducting a trial run of our house church. I am pretty excited about that! Scott and Catie are sitting at the other end of the table from me. Scott is helping Catie write a blog of her own and it is very funny to watch from this angle! Seriously, I wish I had my camera! I am considering changing my blog to a different site because it looks waaaay cooler! If I do, I will post a link so that all of my loyal readers ;) can follow along with my incredibly exciting life! If you can't tell already, I really can't think of anything to write about...not too much inspiration on this end...mostly just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive...

1 comment:

J.R. said...

And it is good to know that you are...

Praying for you.