Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lynchburg and an Update

It has been a while since I have done anything on here...everything is in English and it throws me off...Things have been really crazy, so to catch everyone up I will give you just a few topics...some more important than others, but in no particular order.

1. Germany rocked my face off. I can't wait to go back! There are some pretty exciting opportunities that will be coming up in the near future. I will write more on that as things become more solidified...

2. I am back in Lynchburg and preparing to start class on Tuesday...mixed emotions on that.

3. My best friend (Jeff Hill) was married yesterday...it was a long time coming, but they finally tied the knot. Congratulations you guys!

4. VA decided to pass a law allowing police to issue speeding tickets up to $1,050 (I think that was the amount). This makes me sad...not that I speed that fast...it's the prinicple.

5. On a related subject...#4 and todays drive back to school made me miss the Autobahn very, very much!

6. Seeing as how I am no longer in Germany (sniff sniff) I need to come up with a new title...so hopefully that will not be too difficult.

I will try to post at least one blog a week as the semester progresses. If anyone has any questions or anything just email me...I would write my email address here...but I dont know how smart that is...

No comments: